Here are some shots from a fun photography project in which I created a Lana del Rey inspired look using only natural and organic makeup that I recently added to my beauty kit.
All the photos are completely unedited in order to show my makeup work as well as to adequately represent how the products appear in daylight. I am especially impressed with how the concealer (RMS) and the foundation (Sappho) show in the photos and how nicely they blended with my model’s complexion, coming as close as possible to her natural coloring.
Here are the products I used to create this Lana Del Rey inspired look :
- Sappho Liquid Foundation in Leisha
- rms “un”- cover up in #11
- Pacifica Mystical Supernatural Eye Shadow Palette
- 100% Pure Mascara in Black Tea
- Benecos Natural Kajal Eyeliner in Black
- Mineral Fusion lip pencil in Splendido
- Zuzu Lipstick in Truth or Dare
About the Model:
Kimberly Young is a freelance make-up and custom airbrush artist currently working out of Toronto.